St. Jude Medical Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy of our Web site visitors. This privacy statement describes how we protect, gather, and use information from this St. Jude Medical Foundation Web site. We may change this privacy statement at any time for any reason. We will post changes to the privacy statement on this Web site.
Select a link below to jump down the page:
Personal information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, company name, birth date, medical device serial number, phone number, or other information that is specific to you. Some pages on this Web site provide online contact forms that require personal information.
Use of Personal Information
St. Jude Medical Foundation keeps and uses the personal information collected about you to respond to your questions and comments. In addition, we may use this information to:
- Develop internal company reports, based on personal information, for promotion, research, and Web site content
- Track Web site usage so we can improve site content and functionality
- Formulate personalized Web site access based on your site use and areas of interest
- Contact you about our products or services or those of others that may be of interest to you
- Learn about our customers and markets
Non-personal information is information that does not identify you individually. Non-personal information is information we collect from your computer, such as your Web browser, the date and time of your Web site visit, the Web address from which you accessed our site, the number of visitors to the site, the pages viewed, and the length of time on the Web site.
Use of Non-Personal Information
St. Jude Medical Foundation uses non-personal information to collect general information about our site visitors. Non-personal information is used by St. Jude Medical Foundation and is shared with third parties to:
- Improve our products, services, and Web site content
- Generate information about site visitors so we can make this Web site more useful and valuable
- Personalize information and services for visitors that return to our site
Disclosure of Personal Information
St. Jude Medical Foundation does not intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you think that a child has provided us with personal information, please email us. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information.
Links to Other Web Sites
Non-personal data on our Web site may be collected using a technology called cookies. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser and placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a Web site. You can set your browser to accept or decline cookies. Some sections of our Web site may not work properly if you decline cookies.
St. Jude Medical Foundation takes reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from this site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
Back to Top