You may use this Web site, provided you comply with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to carefully review these terms and conditions. By accessing and using this Web site, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access, use, or download materials from this Web site.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
St. Jude Medical Foundation reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Web site - following any such change - constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions every time you use this Web site. These terms and conditions were last revised in January 2010.
Modifications to Site
St. Jude Medical Foundation reserves the right to modify or discontinue this site (or any portion of this site), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update this site. St. Jude Medical Foundation shall not be liable to you or any third party in the event that we exercise our right to modify or discontinue this site (or any portion of this site). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current site shall be subject to these terms.
Web Site Publication Notice
Except as expressly prohibited on this Web site, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only.
- You do not modify the documents or graphics other than to complete a form.
- You do not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you do not quote materials out of their context.
- You display the St. Jude Medical Foundation copyright notice and any trademarks on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- You agree that St. Jude Medical Foundation may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from St. Jude Medical Foundation
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Web site. Those elements of the Web site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.